Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going Strong...

We are up and going stong with our half marathon group! I am really proud of you girls! This week we are on our 4 mile big run and it is also time to commit for the race. Please have your registration form and payment to me by tomorrow night. Here is the homework for this week...

WALKERS:

Wednesday Walk 4 Miles
Thursday Walk 45 Minutes Brisk
Friday Walk 30 Minutes
Saturday Walk 45 Minutes Brisk
Sunday Rest
Monday Walk 45 Minutes
Tuesday Rest


RUNNERS:

Wednesday Run 4 Miles
Thursday 1 Hour Stretch and Strengthen
Friday Run 3 Miles
Saturday Run 2 Miles or 1 Hour Cross Training
Sunday Rest
Monday Run 3 Miles
Tuesday 45 Minute Cross Training


TRAINER TIP OF THE WEEK:

Don't pigeon hole yourselves.  Just because you consider yourself a "walker" doesn't mean that you can't try to run at times.  On the flip side, just because you are a "runner" doesn't mean you can't walk when you get tired.  The most important thing you can do is challenge yourself!

Don't forget that you need to have your registration to me by Monday night.  If I am not home, please leave it under the pot by my front door.  I need to mail it in by Tuesday, so please have the registration to me by Monday night.  So far I have gotten registration forms from:

Rebecca
Julie
Janet 
Erin
Samantha
Amy 
Lynette

I am hoping to get a lot more sign ups...let me know if you have any questions.

13.1...Here We Come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment